Monday, August 16, 2010

Peoples of the abyss!! Buy my chicken!!

Nathan is pretty cool, this morning he agreed to have an american name, which is pretty good if you think about it... He also helped me plant an alchemy garden where we play every day! He feels like part of the family now. This is an awesome experience for me, its so fun, the only downside is the strict schedule. Im so pooped. Now about the other DAYYPOO. Now about the other day; We were desperate to get wi-fi and where would we find it other than the local Beer Bar... I HAD A DRINK AT A BAR!!!!!!! Haha, think i'm insane? NOPE! My beverage was Apple juice! Peace out, and don't forget to turn the water off, or else the hippies will kill you... -M out

3 comments:

  1. Hey Matt. What's an "alchemy garden?" This is the first time I ever heard of one.

    Better stay away from that apple juice, it can be intoxicating:)

    How does it feel to be the "big brother?" I'll bet you're enjoying every minute of it.

    Can't wait to see you guys back here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's not forget he's already a big brother 3 times over. :)
    Sorry. had to say it.

    Matt, we're praying for you guys every day! We miss you. Can't wait to meet Nathan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new little brother. Safe travels home and I hope that Nathan can come live with you very very soon.

    ReplyDelete