Thursday, August 5, 2010

How to train your kazakhstanian

M is so awesome. He learned how to fully use my Ipod last night. And I'm having a lot of fun, and I am sleeping VERY well now... I feel so important now because i got my allowance, and it was 1000.... Tenge. It's only 10 dollars american money, but its so cool to say i got 1000 for my allowance!!!! And most kids in Kazakhstan don't have that much. I'm just kinda freaked out that i cant communicate with him... I'm scared that he will think I'm weird all because of mis - communication. I am about to go buy some more toys for M, I'm sure he'll love 'em. Gotta go! - M&M out

3 comments:

  1. You are WAY too epic for anyone to ever think you are "weird" -- just need to teach NateMo all the words that will be important for the way the two of you communicate. Keep your great posts coming. So glad you are sleeping well, getting a good allowance, and particularly being so loving and understanding with this little boy!!
    N

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you having another sibling would be awesome!! My brothers and sisters are the best things my parents ever gave me :)

    ReplyDelete