Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Kazakh Pie

Kazakhstan is Awesome, I love seeing all the culture, even in the food! I love hanging out with M every day, He is so playful and crazy. He is also EXTREMELY easy to occupy since he has probably never seen cameras, ipods etc. but even though its all so new to him, he is adapting faster than any 30 year old i know. He is taking pictures, viewing them, playing songs on my Ipod, and ALMOST speaking english. I LOVE HIM!!!!! I'm probably gonna teach him how to play video games soon... I cant wait for the day he can sit down and play Halo with me! He's even teaching us kazakh. He will point to things and say the word for them. We try to do that for him but he doesn't care. 28 more days! I will try to update as often as possible. Love you, my peoples! - M out

2 comments:

  1. Love your posts Matt. Glad to here things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Matt! I didn't know you have a blog. It's super awesome! I love to hear how things are going from your perspective with Little M. Keep up the good work. I wish you were my big brother!
    Love always,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete